Monday, November 21, 2011

Teenagers have Occupied my Living Room

But I can't complain. One minute they are watching Rocky Horror and doing the time warp seeming very very TEENISH

...and the next minute they have made a humongous fort and they're watching Beetle Juice and we've gone back in time!

...and then it's morning and all 5 of them are under there with Mabel in a big snuggly cuddle.

The sun is shining after a long night of rain!

3 comments:

Meg said...

Good thing there are that many blankets!! ;) I love all this. Love yous. 25 days <3

craig or cami said...

Awesome. Lemme guess... Mac, Indy, Aida, Isabel? Is that right and who am I missing?

annie said...

nope the players this time around...
jordan, conner (they left at 8:00)
darby, delane, sydney and erin...all from SDCCS.

A sleepover with the others is on the agenda however!
xx