Looks AWESOME guys!! I love it!Can't wait to see it in person! See yous in 8 days :))))
Love the loopy lights with all the green. So Christmas-y! Christmas DOES make happy. I love flower house in lights.
Oh, I miss walking the neighborhood and seeing your beautiful oh-so-colorful Christmas light spectacular!
It is a magical house...full of beautiful spirits with pent up minds...Thank you for sharing the beauty....we love you sooooooooo much.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Looks AWESOME guys!! I love it!Can't wait to see it in person! See yous in 8 days :))))
Love the loopy lights with all the green. So Christmas-y! Christmas DOES make happy. I love flower house in lights.
Oh, I miss walking the neighborhood and seeing your beautiful oh-so-colorful Christmas light spectacular!
It is a magical house...full of beautiful spirits with pent up minds...
Thank you for sharing the beauty....we love you sooooooooo much.
It is a magical house...full of beautiful spirits with pent up minds...
Thank you for sharing the beauty....we love you sooooooooo much.
Post a Comment