Awwww....I sooo feel what you are feeling... a friend street is THE BEST IDEA I have ever heard and would be a dream come true!! Wish it could happen for you...(and one for me as well! :)
you know what caro....two minutes after posting this with Silas, I thought about that....how we have eachtother!! Walking to the studio I was thinking that we should cook for each other more often...and once and for all build that damn tunnel connecting our kids bedrooms ;) yes, I am lucky to have you on Friend Street!! now lets sign up our sisters!!! xoxoxoxoxo
10 comments:
Awwww....I sooo feel what you are feeling... a friend street is THE BEST IDEA I have ever heard and would be a dream come true!! Wish it could happen for you...(and one for me as well! :)
Sign Crys and I up! We made a 5-year plan last night... babies were on it. ;)
I'm already on your friend street..just sayin! ;)
you know what caro....two minutes after posting this with Silas, I thought about that....how we have eachtother!! Walking to the studio I was thinking that we should cook for each other more often...and once and for all build that damn tunnel connecting our kids bedrooms ;)
yes, I am lucky to have you on Friend Street!! now lets sign up our sisters!!! xoxoxoxoxo
The best idea of 2012. Don't even need to have another.
Thank you for making this. I can't wait to show Fee!! Love you both and all other beating hearts in flower house.
p.s. you KNOW which house I pick. Of course any will do;)
Isn't that banner photo the Best!?
I have special plans for that photo.
M-Wah! M-Wah! xxx
Do any kindergarten teachers live on this street?
yes morgan YES ! :))))))))))
(ps that smiley face in supposed to be enthusiastic but it just looks like multiple chins....)
xoxox
Save me a house!!!
Post a Comment