Hah! that was great! i love that we are going back in time. chickens. hah. pretty sure we could film a mock 1890's video in your backyard with all our vintage clothes and such. :) (ps i'm wearing xmas pj's right now!)
my moustache curls up nice too! omg. that is so dang funny - you know I hadn't put those two's and two's together but YES! Of course, I have feelings about my new suspenders now. Thanks.
2 comments:
Hah! that was great! i love that we are going back in time. chickens. hah. pretty sure we could film a mock 1890's video in your backyard with all our vintage clothes and such. :) (ps i'm wearing xmas pj's right now!)
my moustache curls up nice too!
omg. that is so dang funny - you know I hadn't put those two's and two's together but YES! Of course, I have feelings about my new suspenders now. Thanks.
Post a Comment