Good-bye San Diego High International Studies...Hello High Tech High International. ( I wish all the schools we know had short names like Walden. Wouldn't it be cool if the HTH schools were instead called something like Whitman, Poe and Tolstoy! )
Mac is so happy. And this is the only picture I was allowed to take. (One day I will have to sneak inside to get a better shot of its inner beauty for you Cam.)
And I am so happy to share the morning commute with Aida and Pablo now. It's not easy (or smart) to take pictures while driving but I just had to...
3 comments:
What!?? HUH!!??? Blargh! Details due in T-minus two days por favor!!
Yay!!!! And that only picture is perfect in every way. Conveys perfectly. I am so happy for you Mac!
Walden was the perfect name... I guess you can be glad it's not Best Buy High!! WTF is going on with the stadiums and performance spaces in this country??
Anyway, you KNOW I wish I was shotgun for the school runs!
Awesome!
Post a Comment