Monday, February 13, 2012

Some moments I don't want to forget.










On Mac's 14th birthday
she wanted to miss school, go out for
Indian Food and watch West Side Story
WITH her bunnies inside...
and with Finley too!













Super florally and gingery warmth and love. I love this memory and I miss these people.


And here is Silas making Valentines for his whole class. I didn't think he would want to and suggested he make just a few, maybe one for Ms Morgan and one for Dr Wendy...but really wanted to make all 26. Stickers, tape and stamps. He wrote, "I (heart) you. Silas"

1 comment:

craig or cami said...

I don't want to forget either! I never saw any pics from that day (right Mac, no picture present!;)
I love you making your valentines Silas. Finley made them too - for the whole class too and we thought of youuuu.