Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Trips



You know we are serious about saving money to do some
traveling when I make a savings jar. Right now
we want to get the kids to Indiana to visit Megan and Crys
and then all of us need to save up to get
to New York to visit Craig, Cami, Finley, Bebe and Grancops.
Eventually, Nebraska....and then, one day... Italy, Africa, France!
;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am COMPLETELY in love with this. Seeing "Indiana" on there melts my heart and makes me so excited! Indy is AMAAAAZING :)))

Rhea said...

Love the jars - very inspiring (can I share with my students?)!
Love to you all!

craig or cami said...

Great Idea!!! Great Places!! Especially you know where!! I like the wide mouth:O I hear it saying "FEED ME!! Those round metal things are tasty, but my favorite are the green rectangles!"
Gives me an idea... our coin jar is now dedicated to August.

craig or cami said...

Great Idea!!! Great Places!! Especially you know where!! I like the wide mouth:O I hear it saying "FEED ME!! Those round metal things are tasty, but my favorite are the green rectangles!"
Gives me an idea... our coin jar is now dedicated to August.

craig or cami said...

Megan, sounds like you may be LOVING Indy? As in staying there? Just curiousssss. I would normally never think such a thing but you are pretty darn smitten.

Meg said...

I am, but my very most importants are in SD and so there is my heart! I must go home. But I will miss Indy. I love the midwest. (well, Indianapolis at least ;)