So, we went to LA to bring Mac and Jordan to see American Idiot, the Green Day musical that Mac got as a Christmas present...but we also went to the Huntington Museum AND Botanical Gardens and the Museum of Contemporary Art. It was really really fun because these kids are such interested and interesting people! We also discovered the Standard Hotel which you just have to check out. It's cooler than it looks!
8 comments:
MayMay
said...
Wow! Pop and all went? How fun. I wish I was there. :))) PS, do you know what I did yesterday? I practiced intubation on dead people....
meg... no. you. didn't. that is completely wrong. I wish you were with us. so ew. so gross. you have skills I just don't and you seriously impress. xx annie
oooo look at thaaat! I was thinking about you guys all day yesterday wondering how it went. Looks like you had a full out adventure. I love love love all the pictures! Mac and Jordan in the museum is like a movie still. The movie of Your Life, Mac! Doesn't art just feed the ever lovin soul?! I feel energized just by osmosis of your trip. That picture of Jordan and Matt in the bamboo makes me laugh loud and long for some reason... it is just really hilarious.
Green Day - the gift that kept on giving! Who knew?!
Now I'm off the look up intubation... - go on with your bad self Megan!
I had a great time! Finally got to know Jordan a little better, you should have seen how great Mac looked in her dress for the musical. I had to turn away lest I embarrass her with my teary eyes. Annie and I also had an awesome time on the top of the standard Hotel. Pollocks are better in person, the painting was intense to say the least. Matt
8 comments:
Wow! Pop and all went? How fun. I wish I was there. :)))
PS, do you know what I did yesterday? I practiced intubation on dead people....
Love yous.
meg...
no. you. didn't.
that is completely wrong.
I wish you were with us.
so ew. so gross.
you have skills I just don't
and you seriously impress.
xx
annie
oooo look at thaaat! I was thinking about you guys all day yesterday wondering how it went. Looks like you had a full out adventure. I love love love all the pictures! Mac and Jordan in the museum is like a movie still. The movie of Your Life, Mac! Doesn't art just feed the ever lovin soul?! I feel energized just by osmosis of your trip.
That picture of Jordan and Matt in the bamboo makes me laugh loud and long for some reason... it is just really hilarious.
Green Day - the gift that kept on giving! Who knew?!
Now I'm off the look up intubation... - go on with your bad self Megan!
inspired post title case coolness- noted!
Cam, thanks! You're NEXT! Don't throw up!!!! Mind over matter... mind over matter... ignoring the three autopsies going on to my right........
Lol. ;)
Oh, also, I agree with you (Cam) about the picture of Jordan and Matt.. Made me laaaaugh don't know why. But it is F.U.N.N.Y
I think I do know why. It's that face Matt is making. I KNOW that face. Bahaha
I had a great time! Finally got to know Jordan a little better, you should have seen how great Mac looked in her dress for the musical. I had to turn away lest I embarrass her with my teary eyes. Annie and I also had an awesome time on the top of the standard Hotel. Pollocks are better in person, the painting was intense to say the least.
Matt
oooo...enjoying some culture. LOVE IT! xxx
Post a Comment