Talent show 2012!
My camera died at the very beginning of Silas' capoeira demonstration but luckily Zane's moms
sent me the video of his and Emmett's original song.
I love the talent show. (One year, Cam, you guys all have to come. It is seriously fun...especially if you enjoy people watching, of the younger variety!)
4 comments:
I am so so so so so so sad I missed this this year! Aghck! The talent show is my FAVE!
The boys were awesome. Wish there was more cap video :) (loved Matt's nervous happy proud giggling, lol).
Em's song and solo were completely rad. And drums for cap. Brotherly support, Love it!
Nice to see Jacob running on and off too.
Miss you guys. July can't come soon enough <3
Oh Silas..Oh Emmett...FANTASTIC!
This is fantastic! Proud of these boys!!!
Ps did you all see the last SNL with Harry potter!? Pretty great! Made me think of all you
Rock and Roooooolllllllll! I wish I could have been there. Omg you guys. Silas - I saw just that little bit but your energy was fierce - and the crowd loved it - a very original performance I imagine:) And Em on the bongos!
Emmett, you are A Boss, as you know. How did it feel?!
I remember this little guy always just air guitaring away - and now, for a while now, can just DO IT!
Did Grandpops and Bebe get to go too?
I thank Jehovah and Budda and God and Muhammad and all the great brains and techno-geeks that have made it possible for me to see your lives in this little way. It heals my sad little far away heart.
Post a Comment