That was an invigorating thing for me to see first thing this morning - Thanks! I hope he is still getting lots of visitors:) It makes me think how the internet can be a superpower for such Good. And it reminded me that it takes just ONE guy to buy your fun pass. Good for you, Mr. Mullick. I wish we could go!
I just cried my eyeballs out and couldn't see through the apples of my smiling mountainous cheeks. I. LOVE. THIS. What a boy. What a community. I wish the whole world was like this <3
5 comments:
That was an invigorating thing for me to see first thing this morning - Thanks! I hope he is still getting lots of visitors:) It makes me think how the internet can be a superpower for such Good. And it reminded me that it takes just ONE guy to buy your fun pass. Good for you, Mr. Mullick.
I wish we could go!
not gunna lie... i had a tear. lol
I just cried my eyeballs out and couldn't see through the apples of my smiling mountainous cheeks. I. LOVE. THIS. What a boy. What a community. I wish the whole world was like this <3
this made me cry that is so amazing!!! :D
-chloe
this made me cry that is so amazing!!! :D
-chloe
Post a Comment