Botanical Gardens are the BEST. And here in New York they are also the only place where the grass doesn't have dog pee. Ours just got a brand new visitors center. I am renewing my membership today! AND we get to walk through it on the way to the Carousel for Finley's birthday parade tomorrow! So many of those kids will never have been there. Yippee! You have plants at this quail place I have never seen though that fluted one Emmett is sniffing is one I posted long ago asking what it was and now i don't remember. Love the eyeball big evergreen tree! And yous.
2 comments:
I want to go here when I get home!!
Botanical Gardens are the BEST. And here in New York they are also the only place where the grass doesn't have dog pee. Ours just got a brand new visitors center. I am renewing my membership today! AND we get to walk through it on the way to the Carousel for Finley's birthday parade tomorrow! So many of those kids will never have been there. Yippee! You have plants at this quail place I have never seen though that fluted one Emmett is sniffing is one I posted long ago asking what it was and now i don't remember. Love the eyeball big evergreen tree! And yous.
Post a Comment