Sunday, June 24, 2012

Good-Bye Rose Panda

the saddest thing...we had to say good-bye to Rose Panda. She wasn't having that great of a life anymore and it was time...she was the best cat and we all spent a lot of time talking about all ways she was special to us...
we love you forever. we will miss you. you will always be a part of the flower house.

7 comments:

craig or cami said...

She had such a great life with you guys. I still remember when you got her and Mac gave her that most awesome name. I will always fondly remember her thumping around. What a good kitty.

craig or cami said...

I really miss her. - Finley

We are sad:(

craig or cami said...

I really miss her. - Finley

We are sad:(

CRYS said...

Thumper :(

MayMay said...

Noooooo :*****(
Rose Panda was the cutest baby and sweetest bedroom inhabitant, and I will miss her special sound :( Actually so soothing to me now.
Sad day :(((
Sending hugs...

bebe said...

I still have Mac's announcement of Rose Panda's arrival. I love the story of how she became of member of the family...She was a constant reminder of the heart of a very sweet and kind young girl.

I will miss seeing her...

as I miss you all every day...

Can't wait for your visit...

bebe said...

I still have Mac's announcement of Rose Panda's arrival. I love the story of how she became of member of the family...She was a constant reminder of the heart of a very sweet and kind young girl.

I will miss seeing her...

as I miss you all every day...

Can't wait for your visit...