Sunday, July 08, 2012

Meg, Crys and JOHN GREEN...Here they come!!

nerdfighters fighting to decrease world suck


5 AM
 These two  NERD FIGHTERS are headed to Indianapolis to adventure with their most favorite people, mid-west stylie. Meg and Crys have the whole trip planned out and it should be a whirlwind  that includes a literary tour of all the places mentioned in the book The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. (Mr. Green, if you are out there, there are two very excited kids coming your way who would love to thank you for all your books and vlogs!!)
...and she side-walk chalked Sherlock quotes all over South Park...




Meg and Crys We Love You


Meg and Crys have gone vegetarian for the week and will surely be exposed to Mac's favorite Sherlock (PBS), which she is also reading...or devouring, I should say! And also, look forward to geeking out with Emmett and some serious Minecraft and Magic Card action. They've got passions!
xoxoxo Love to You all and Happy Adventures!!

5 comments:

Ali B said...

Your kids are incredible. All three of them are a joy to be around and so smart and passionate. I love that! I wish I were going on the John Green tour with them. Tell them to take LOTS of pictures to share.

Anonymous said...

We are leaving in 20 minutes to pick them up! I have pre-prepared all this next week's assignments ahead of time and will only have reviewing to do for my exam on Thurs. I am so ready for this trip and for being with them. It will feel like home and staycation for me ;) Crys and I are electric with excitement! Keep an eye out for fb posts!! Love you! <3

Anonymous said...

MEG! It's MEG up there... never works :)

MW said...

Tell Mac that I am a HUGE Sherlock Holmes fan! I think the BBC series is great and I love that she's reading the Conan Doyle. I'll have to tell her about my search for 221 B Baker St. when I was in London. Even more for us to talk about!

craig or cami said...

We are home and i can finally comment! I think you are all home today too and telling all your awesome stories. Indy looks pretty incredible. Congratulations of your first gigantor solo expeditions!