Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I still really love the record we made.


Listening to the Dreyer Family Band in the car today for the first time in a long time makes me happy. I still really love it and feel all those same warm and fuzzy feelings 4 years later. Seems like yesterday and a million years ago. It's still up on ITunes, which I didn't realize because I don't think we've sold any in a long time. I only have a precious few copies of the actual CD left and I plan to give them to grand and great grandchildren...as if they will own CD players! :)
So glad we took the time and energy and cooperation/collaboration necessary to actually do that
together as a family.
xoxo



2 comments:

craig or cami said...

I listened to the whole thing one night...still is good!!!!
We will always have that time forever!
and hopefully some others will share it with us..
-craig

Rhea said...

Still listening to it... and loving it!!!