I also love those people! Those faces are just what I wanted to see this morning too. Mac, love the new hair. Emmett - I am calling to ask you a specific question today. Silas, you are already answered the one I had for you about that wiggly front tooth. Finley is sicky poo with fever on the couch with a cold baby on her eyes sleeping at 9:30am :( Miss youuuuus!
2 comments:
I also love those people! Those faces are just what I wanted to see this morning too. Mac, love the new hair. Emmett - I am calling to ask you a specific question today. Silas, you are already answered the one I had for you about that wiggly front tooth. Finley is sicky poo with fever on the couch with a cold baby on her eyes sleeping at 9:30am :(
Miss youuuuus!
Everyone one looks so good!!!Can't wait to see you...details soon. Mackie, We are going shopping for your birthday...if you like? xo
Post a Comment