Emmett, you are 12 and quite a kid. We love your wide
range of interests and passions all carried by your empathy and
kindness. happy day to you full of love! xo
YES!, under that stack of Unshelved "What Would Dewey Do" comics, inside the *intellectual freedom fighter* mail bag, wrapped in magic card boxes...his very own cell phone! we had to call him 3 times before he realized it was HIS phone that was ringing.
So filled with love for you boyo...I would love to sit and chat with you today. I know that spending time talking with you last summer, about so many different things, was a highlight for me. You are so interesting!!! Keep rockin and writing...
big heart swell, bebe xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
4 comments:
So filled with love for you boyo...I would love to sit and chat with you today. I know that spending time talking with you last summer, about so many different things, was a highlight for me. You are so interesting!!! Keep rockin and writing...
big heart swell,
bebe
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
May this be the LAST special day I miss, or else I'm gonna freak out! I love you Em, and love you guys.
XOXOXOXX
Meg... out here in cold, snowing like crazy Indy ;)
Happy Happy Birthday Emmett!!
Twelve. You are a DOZEN. A Superfactorial!!
You are an epic individual who we Love like a crazed pack of people in Love.
that video is so hilarious. wow - thanks posting thaaaat!
Post a Comment