It's a great space. I have loved it for many years :)
who anonymously loves my bed for many years, btw?! hahaha....is it you? or YOU? or You?hahaha....my best guess is Bebe?
No it's MEG :) Hahaha!
aw...meg, i remember hanging out with you in there when the babies were, well, babies....
Tis been a long time!! xoxo
(your blog literally ignores me every time I put my name in the "name box," and click the appropriate button. Is it trying to tell me something? What would it be?)
Your room looks so beautiful, warm and peaceful! So YOU! Love to you all. xo R
one of the most peaceful places on the planet. i have had high quality nappage there. really love that room.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
It's a great space. I have loved it for many years :)
who anonymously loves my bed for many years, btw?! hahaha....is it you? or YOU? or You?
hahaha....my best guess is Bebe?
No it's MEG :) Hahaha!
aw...meg, i remember hanging out with you in there when the babies were, well, babies....
Tis been a long time!! xoxo
(your blog literally ignores me every time I put my name in the "name box," and click the appropriate button. Is it trying to tell me something? What would it be?)
Your room looks so beautiful, warm and peaceful! So YOU! Love to you all.
xo R
one of the most peaceful places on the planet. i have had high quality nappage there. really love that room.
Post a Comment