Tuesday, June 25, 2013

the del mar fair

i only took a few pictures because i was too busy on rides getting nauseous. (wtf, btw. since when can i not handle spinning of any kind?!) we had a great time....managed to eat the least offensive fair food and visited the animals (we always feel sad for them though)  saw a magic show and  had a great time! i pretty much like to do anything with these fantastic kids. i do. (even when it involves crazy loud annoying music and fried oreo/ meat cooking smells) we also had the chance to see the enormous dahlias, champion roses and see Grandma Carols beautiful paintings!





2 comments:

Meg said...

FUUUUNNN!!! I love rides! At least I think I still love rides? Oh no! Maybe I can't handle spinning anymore either!? It's a cruel world when aging means no spinning will be tolerated.....

Next year, you and me baby!! ;)

craig or cami said...

After 40 your vestibular sense takes a huge hit. We are less able to handle spinning. Megan, you're still ok for many more years. I kind of hoped you were immune, sister ballerina - I am not. I used to love rolling down hills but no more and yes, have to be seriously choosey with the rides. My favorite is still the Swiiings. I LOVE that picture of their faces on that ride - the awesome one that let's you feel like you're flying. Finley wants to go toooo! She also says "Gramma Carol's paintings are Famous!?"