Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Little Cabin on the Creek...Thank you!


It has been a gift to get to go to our cabin in Idyllwild for 10 years....the very perfectest place to make forest memories with our young family and to share with everyone we love. And...it was very sad to say goodbye for the last time. We buried something, wrote something for the new owners and took mementos. We love you Little Cabin on a Creek in the quiet beautiful woods. xo
Here are some of the minutes of that magic time over the years.
 













































3 comments:

craig or cami said...

I did pretty good till now... all a blubber. why can't we keep it ALL. Why do things have to change and go away. Wood smoke and snow and condensation and wet clothes and toasted food and books and warm Warm Warmth. What memories. I will miss the cabin on the creek so much. Did you sing that song on the porch?? How?... You brave deep feelers. I love you.

craig or cami said...

The pictures!!!! They are killer, every one. Today I feel so lucky to have been a part of that. Especially this past Christmas. Whew, that was close.

Anonymous said...

God Bless this family....