beautiful, beautifuler, beautifuliest, beautimus. When I see pics like these, I can't wait till my whole kitchen is filled with such bounty. I have quite a collection already! YAYER! :))))
Wow, I wrote a really long comment and it vanished. Ok so I love these!! The colors always knock me OUT. I can't think of anything better to eat out of than one of your heart bowls. The double mugs make me so happy. I love the new pot posts. Have you ever considered the closeness of Annie Potter to Harry Potter? Relation? hmmmm? xxx
3 comments:
beautiful, beautifuler, beautifuliest, beautimus. When I see pics like these, I can't wait till my whole kitchen is filled with such bounty. I have quite a collection already! YAYER! :))))
Love you.
I 2nd Megan! Love all of it, really beautiful!
Wow, I wrote a really long comment and it vanished. Ok so I love these!! The colors always knock me OUT. I can't think of anything better to eat out of than one of your heart bowls. The double mugs make me so happy. I love the new pot posts. Have you ever considered the closeness of Annie Potter to Harry Potter? Relation? hmmmm? xxx
Post a Comment