
Wowie Wow Wow! I can't even believe it! Such a big kid. And just yesterday you were just a little peanut like that guy down there below in all the pictures and the video (i know it's embarrassing). We all love you so much have a great day. Happy Happy Birthday to YOU! Now go have fun! xoxoxoxooxoxo
 |
silas' first day of life (look how teeny you are!)
|
 |
silas' first birthday, wide eyed and full of energy and ideas (i can already see some Calvin ideas? hmmm?)
|
this was made by silas the day before his seventh birthday. i love it. you are silly and great.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Silas!!!
You are Seven - my favorite number since I was about seven;)
You look so Tall. We miss you so much and wish we were there to be with you. Love from your peeps in Brooklyn. xxxxxxxooooooo (seven hugs seven kisses)
Lucky Number Seven... we were all lucky the day you were born. You add energy, spontaneity, movement and joy to our lives big guy. We love you 7x7x7x7x7x7x7x7x7x7x7x7x7x7x7x7x7x7x7x7x7x7x7x7x7x7x......
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo+XO
I had my first quiet evening in a very long time tonight and how did I spend it? Looking through the many missed (years now) of your blog. I just love you all! Happy seventh birthday Silas, Happy beautiful young woman Mac, Happy most awesome guy in the world Emmett (at least according to Natanya, who has very discerning tastes and most of all, Happy most incredible Mama. Your family is so warm and wonderful! I want to move in so we can dance and sing and make plumpotter pots and every other magical thing that happens around you!
Love and love and more love, Caline
Post a Comment