HERE IS EMMETT AND A FRIEND FROM FIRST GRADE .... I have never seen kids run like this. 45 minutes straight! I thought they'd run maybe 10 laps but Emmett ran 35 and Benj ran even more. So fun! Smiling the whole way, wind blowing in their hair, the grownups passing out orange slices and squirting them with water bottles.
THIS IS EMMETTS TRUE BLUE FRIEND BENJAMIN WHO RUNS LIKE LIGHTNING....Unfortunately my camera ran out of batteries before the fourth graders started running so I missed getting pictures of Mac and all her friends. It seemed like they enjoyed it too although the laps were much longer. There were even a bunch of parents and teachers running. Too bad I was holding Silas...poor me ...everyone knows how much I love to jog. (ha).
2 comments:
Explorer does a jog a thon in the spring- it surprised me too. It is one of my favorite events of the year.
Look at you you blogger!
Congratulations, nice pictures in all posts.
Yes! the joga-thon was a success, all this kindergardeners did very well, I'm surprised too!
daleth
Post a Comment