Monday, November 06, 2006

silas is exactly four weeks old !

I can't believe it has been 4 weeks already. Having a baby around creates this kind of magic in the house. Everyone just seems to pay closer attention to eachother.
It's never quiet around here but there is a definite sense of peace.

Mac wanted me to mention her new hat. ("Mama, its a tam!") We found it in a box in the back of the stinky closet. Papa gave it to Mac because he knows his kid. She has worn it every waking and sleeping moment ever since.

P. S. I can't get the underlining to go away. Lauren and Matt are laughing right now.
Hey, it's gone. WTF.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

4 weeks- wow!

Yeah Caroline, have another one! I volunteer to run the video camera- Annie said I did a pretty good job....

ma otter said...

If Caroline or Lauren have another baby I get to come their birth.
Matt