At my six year old birthday party I went to blow out the candles on my cake and my hair caught on fire. A lot of it! I never forgot my 6th birthday:) Have a GREAT ONE EMMETT!! (watch out for those candles::::))))) Big Love - Aunt Cami
emmett is a man of great personal beauty, talent and humour. He is also six years old. Long live Emmett Dreyer the magnificent! Conqueror of trans-alpine and cis-alpine Gaul!!!! Defender and Tribune of the people!!! Emmet the Just! Emmett the Splendid! Emmett the Fantastic! Hail Emmett! Happy Bday uncle Craig
6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMETT!!!!
Tell Emmett there's a message for him on our blog!!
At my six year old birthday party I went to blow out the candles on my cake and my hair caught on fire. A lot of it! I never forgot my 6th birthday:) Have a GREAT ONE EMMETT!! (watch out for those candles::::)))))
Big Love - Aunt Cami
emmett
is a man of great personal beauty, talent and humour. He is also six years old. Long live Emmett Dreyer the magnificent! Conqueror of trans-alpine and cis-alpine Gaul!!!! Defender and Tribune of the people!!!
Emmet the Just! Emmett the Splendid! Emmett the Fantastic!
Hail Emmett!
Happy Bday
uncle Craig
Craig- you should write kids books. (seriously)
I think that Craig must have read a lot of Asterix and Obelix and if he hasn't he needs to.
Post a Comment