Okay from left to right and top to bottom, Emt, Mac, Mac, Emt, Emt, Mac, Emt? How'd I do? I guess I'll have to wait for tomorrow to find out!!
Hey..so where are the answers and what's my prize for taking part... :)
emt,mac,emt,emt,mac,mac,emtthanks for playing cazzer65you were closeit still amazes me how similar these kids look as babiesbut i didnt fool you,i thought youd think one of them was silas
Annie looks about 14 in the bottom right so I would say that it must be Mac!
Emmett, mac emmett mac,mac, mac, emmett or may they are all Silas
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Okay from left to right and top to bottom, Emt, Mac, Mac, Emt, Emt, Mac, Emt? How'd I do? I guess I'll have to wait for tomorrow to find out!!
Hey..so where are the answers and what's my prize for taking part... :)
emt,mac,emt,emt,mac,mac,emt
thanks for playing cazzer65
you were close
it still amazes me how similar these kids look as babies
but i didnt fool you,
i thought youd think one of them was silas
Annie looks about 14 in the bottom right so I would say that it must be Mac!
Emmett, mac emmett mac,mac, mac, emmett or may they are all Silas
Post a Comment