Which Katie is Emmett's girlfriend? Katie J. ? Why am I always the last to know the gossip?
Where are you going to put the pony? Heehee. :) Go Emmett - a girlfriend!
Yes, the Katie mentioned is the one from kindergarten who is the most cheerful and enthusiastic 5 year old I've seen since Mac. He talks about her constantly!!!!!!! He is hoping that naming a frog after her will please her. A charmer already!
I'm glad you put these up on the blog, because I didn't go up and look at them when I was over today!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Which Katie is Emmett's girlfriend? Katie J. ? Why am I always the last to know the gossip?
Where are you going to put the pony? Heehee. :) Go Emmett - a girlfriend!
Yes, the Katie mentioned is the one from kindergarten who is the most cheerful and enthusiastic 5 year old I've seen since Mac. He talks about her constantly!!!!!!! He is hoping that naming a frog after her will please her. A charmer already!
I'm glad you put these up on the blog, because I didn't go up and look at them when I was over today!!
Post a Comment