We used brown eggs and old fashioned dye this time and the eggs came out this really bizarre, awesome color. Who knew? I love amaryllis. These are from our neighbor Elsie. So springy!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Annie, Thanks so much for your comments on the death of my friend. It means a lot to me. Love, Ellen
Happy Easter, Easter Bunny Bock Bock!! (Sad, but I can't have an easter without saying the line from that 80's M&M commercial.) Hi, Carlin - I see you behind the amarylis "puzzling"!
5 comments:
Annie,
Thanks so much for your comments on the death of my friend. It means a lot to me.
Love,
Ellen
Happy Easter, Easter Bunny Bock Bock!! (Sad, but I can't have an easter without saying the line from that 80's M&M commercial.) Hi, Carlin - I see you behind the amarylis "puzzling"!
nice huevos.
beautiful pics.
happy easter guys! (im in alpine)where did the easter bunny hide all the eggs? :)
Post a Comment