you're hilarious! Yey..the lights are back on!!!
That mural is so awesome! That's on the garage at home, right?
...the garage at home, yes!
I want murals on our back yard walls!! Can you come look?I am super-happy to hear the pottery shop is up and running again...yay...cuTuesday!
Love it.So glad to hear you are back at the studio!
There is NO stopping your creative process. Love the tree, glad you got power for the pots:)
the power of the pot?
This is beautiful. Power to the potter....and all the little pots.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
you're hilarious! Yey..the lights are back on!!!
That mural is so awesome! That's on the garage at home, right?
...the garage at home, yes!
I want murals on our back yard walls!! Can you come look?
I am super-happy to hear the pottery shop is up and running again...yay...cuTuesday!
Love it.
So glad to hear you are back at the studio!
There is NO stopping your creative process. Love the tree, glad you got power for the pots:)
the power of the pot?
This is beautiful. Power to the potter....and all the little pots.
Post a Comment