Monday, April 30, 2007

quote of the day...

From The Sun magazine:

Question: How many Bush-administation officials does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Answer: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving everyday. Any report of its lack of incandescence is a delusional spin by the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say about its going out undermines the lighting effect. Why do you hate freedom?

source unknown

6 comments:

E'l Roy said...

Why do you hate 'merka?
or...
I have no recollection of that light bulb going out...
or...
If that light bulb went out, it wasn't for inappropriate reasons.

Lauren said...

If you criticize the light bulb the terrorists win. Get back in your SUV and buy some stuff.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant..

love it you guys..

"why do you hate 'merka".. ha ha!!

Amy said...

So freakin appropriate !!!

Anonymous said...

I love that we have a Morgan's kindergarten class blog club!!

craig or cami said...

I didn't get my Sun for April - I'm bummin! We rented "The Front" last night about the McCarthy era. Check it. All I know is that it's "hard work" changin' that bulb.