Thursday, May 17, 2007

Dad, we are thinking of you!...


On Mother's Day, my dad had a stroke. He's doing ok, staying in St Elizabeths in Lincoln, Ne. I have been talking to him everyday and he's improving. Keep him in your thoughts everyone! Send out some good energy!
Here is a picture of my dad, my brother and me. You can see the Emmett and Silas resemblance!
WE LOVE YOU DAD!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking of him, and you.

Lauren said...

scary! I hope his recovery is going smoothly.

That photo is amazing - I can even see Mac in your face.

Amy said...

So sorry to hear about your Dad...I am sure he will recover well... I will send my positive vibes his way...

craig or cami said...

Sorry to hear this... We send the good, healing thoughts to your Dad. Love that photo - I see all your kids on that one little face.