The Mighty Toad!!!!!cd
Sweet frog - nice new blog colors!
Those look like some tasty legs!!!!
Wow..that's huge!
Is it just me or does he bear a striking resemblance to the Warner Bros. frog?
Wow that is ONE BIG FROG!
Great find. That is an awesome looking frog. I love to look at frogs...the NHM has it's international frog show going on now but Ther isn't one as big as that one! I sense good karma here Matt.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
The Mighty Toad!!!!!
cd
Sweet frog - nice new blog colors!
Those look like some tasty legs!!!!
Wow..that's huge!
Is it just me or does he bear a striking resemblance to the Warner Bros. frog?
Wow that is ONE BIG FROG!
Great find. That is an awesome looking frog. I love to look at frogs...the NHM has it's international frog show going on now but Ther isn't one as big as that one! I sense good karma here Matt.
Post a Comment