Saturday, May 26, 2007

one day old!!...



Her name is Finley Joyous Dreyer (and that's about the most beautiful name there is!!!)
8lbs80z 22 inches

10 comments:

Lauren said...

Great name! I love it.

Lauren said...

I didn't mean to post the comment before saying how gorgeous she is!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby!! Congrats to everyone!! especially Cami and Craig!

Anonymous said...

she is so beautiful!!! and perfect...and did I say beautiful and with that great stong voice I have heard in all our grandchildren. We are blessed again. You guys have hosted such a welcoming site and shrine for Finley's birth and I want to thank you for posting these photos. Luv you xxx

Anonymous said...

congrats to cami & craig! Finley is perfect and beautiful (and officialy has the coolest name ever!) :)

Anonymous said...

uhhh, who's biby cletus?

ma otter said...

i have no idea but i think he gets $ from advertisers if you click on his name & check out his blog!!

Amy said...

Beautiful Everything !!! Except for biby cletus...

ma otter said...

I deleted the "Baby Cletus" comment. He is a spammer.

Matt

lydiafdc said...

perfect...she is joyous!!