Saturday, June 30, 2007

Day One in Pawling


Mac agoin' frog hunting in the creek

Pops with babies

Annie, Mac and Emmett on the paddle boat

Me with the babies (Lounging in Adirondack chairs is my version of New York paradise)

Craig, Silas and Mac playing on the country road.


Thanks everyone for commenting on yesterday's post. Just so you all know, Annie's migraine is gone, my sinus infection is not, those big seats are Jet Blue Airlines-they rock, Silas doesn't like it when Annie carries Finley, but we are all having the best time.

I will keep you all updated as we travel with up to the minute blogs! Matt

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Matt you are UBER-Blogger!

Love the photos! It really does look like paradise.

That was so clever of you and your brother to have babies around the same time ;)

Anonymous said...

Jet Blue, uh?
I flew recently on US Airways... worst leg room ever. I measured it: 23" from back rest to front seat. If that doesn't mean much, I need 25" to barely fit... It was a killer for 8 hors coming back from Spain.

Anonymous said...

You look like you guys are in heaven..and I have to say the picture of the twin brothers with babies kind of broke my heart!

erica said...

Wow, I didn't know there were in places in NY like this! So good to see you all having fun and enjoying your family!!

P.S. Isaiah can not wait for you to come back Emmett!!

lydiafdc said...

I can almost smell the creek Mac is about to venture into...looks wonderful!

Glad to hear Annie feels better...I seriously suggest the Netti pot for chronic sinus infections...I used to get em all the time too.

Finley is adorable!