Monday, July 02, 2007

Five Finley Faces


Hey...my source of nourishment isn't in my mouth!


I don't know how much I like this Uncle Matt guy holding me.

I think I'll furrow my brow at him.

Maybe pursing my lips will help

I think I'll just go back to sleep.
(Words translated from "babyspeak" to English by Matt)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is mac finley has way more faces just so you know and she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute

Anonymous said...

holy geez finley is C-U-T-E! Hope all is well with everyone. Im getting ready to go, my flight is in a couple of hours...
See you in the east coast!
fo shizzle my nizzle!
Love-meg

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby! It looks like you all are really enjoying yourselves so keep it up! Love to all -- Nana

Anonymous said...

cute baby! Annie, I saw your Mom last night walking Mabel, she looked so calm and peaceful :)

Hi "Nana"!! (Carly).

Lauren said...

That is one cute babina!

Matt could you translate, "fo shizzle my nizzle!" for me? (or as they would say in the movie "Airplane" Do you speak jive?)

Keep the photos coming!