Friday, June 29, 2007

Flying To New York City


Waiting to board

On board cruising eastbound (Migraines can't stop Annie)

"Hey, we can watch 5 hours of TV and were not getting in trouble"

Me holding Silas (Sinus infection won't bother me)

4 O'Clock in the morning and all the trauma of flying, driving is gone when we see our newest family member. We love Finley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey guys! im so glad you made it okay... how was the flight??? Annie, you had a migraine?! (of course, right?) cant wait to see you! hope youre having fun!
-love all around-
meg

Anonymous said...

oh, annie, did you have someone paint some window frames at the studio (white)? I think the door too, not sure..
just wondering.

Lauren said...

What a bummer you had a migraine! Silas doesn't look to miserable on the flight.

Love the photos! Blogs rock. Big kiss for Finley. How does Silas feel about you holding her?

Anonymous said...

You totally have Annie migraine face..I could tell instantly..you poor thing..I'm so glad you got there and that you took pics...love it!

Amy said...

You Made it !!! You guys are real troopers..with those migranes and sinus headaches... I can relate !!! What airline where you on?...those seats look nice a big...or am I just dreaming... Finely and Mom look lovely... Have a GREAT time !!!

daleth said...

I hope your way back would be better, no migraine, good kids and smiles. Meanwhile enjoy your time in NY.

lydiafdc said...

You made it! Luckily you have lots of time to hang out and recover before venturing to the next part of your travels.

Enjoy!

Lauren said...

OK Matt we are waiting for today's photos...

Anonymous said...

lauren silas does not like mama holding finley he crys when he see's her holding fin mac
mac
mac