I really love Barbara Kingsolver...especially "The Poisonwood Bible" but just about everything else too. This is her latest...a collection of stories/essays... part memoir, part journalism...with great recipes in it too.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
thanks for the recommendation. Have a great time in NY!!!
Thanks for the heads up...this book looks wonderful and yes, the picture does look like the one Emil took...you know, those hands are my little Chloe's...I am going to frame it...I remember her walking around the garden like that..and I said "quick, Emil get that shot..." and he did..so beautiful !!!
6 comments:
thanks for the recommendation. Have a great time in NY!!!
I expect many, many blog posts while your out there!! :)
I love her too - my favorite is still The Beantrees.
Have a great trip! May Silas sleep many hours on the plane...
...oh and Amy, doesn't the picture on the cover of the book look like the one Emil took from your SDCCS gardening day...? Love it!
annie
Thanks for the heads up...this book looks wonderful and yes, the picture does look like the one Emil took...you know, those hands are my little Chloe's...I am going to frame it...I remember her walking around the garden like that..and I said "quick, Emil get that shot..." and he did..so beautiful !!!
What? No photos up from New York of the 4 cousins together? Come on you have been there 12 hours already!
Post a Comment