Goodbye old school building!
Goodbye kindergarten!
What a great group of kids and families!
HELLO FIRST GRADE!!
Goodbye Morgan! Best kindergarten teacher ever!
WE WILL MISS YOU!!
(but of course we will visit regularly.
Emmett is already choosing books to read
to the new kindergarteners!

And...Hello SUMMER! WAHOOOOOO!!!!
8 comments:
Yeah Summer!!!
Congrats to Emmett and Mac on finishing another year. They are too cool for school.
It was one of the best school's years ...
yep..it really was a fabulous class and year for Benjamin. For Isabel..not so much..but she's okay!! :)
congratulations mac and Emmett. Emmett, you look brillent in your cap and gown! Mac my little bunny you are soooo beautiful and I can't wait to have a chat with you in person. Oh that Silas
Loyal, he makes himself seen and heard. His videos are a scream.
I love you all. xxxxxxxooxxoo
A great year indeed!!! We are so fortunate to have gotten to meet your beautiful, amazing family and for the friendship Emmett and Isaiah have made!
happy summer!!! now get your butts out here!
I love Emmette's shirt...so cool!! Congrats, big man!!
Post a Comment