Thanks Mac, Emmett and Silas! I loved my balloon, my eggs with mushrooms and onions, the potato pancakes, my card, and my picture. I wouldn't be a great Pop without you three great kids. I love you. Papa
Happy papa's day Matt!
Aawww! I'm gonna cry...how sweet is that?? I love the B&W guitar photo. Happy dad's day!
Happy Father's Day Matty - love the "TreeHugger"steel guitar photo - I will be stealing and printing for myself:) Cami
for all who love the treehugger photo...it was stolen from Emil's Blog and was taken on the kindergarten camping trip...so thanks Emil!!!annie
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thanks Mac, Emmett and Silas! I loved my balloon, my eggs with mushrooms and onions, the potato pancakes, my card, and my picture. I wouldn't be a great Pop without you three great kids. I love you. Papa
Happy papa's day Matt!
Aawww! I'm gonna cry...how sweet is that?? I love the B&W guitar photo. Happy dad's day!
Happy Father's Day Matty - love the "TreeHugger"steel guitar photo - I will be stealing and printing for myself:) Cami
for all who love the treehugger photo...it was stolen from Emil's Blog and was taken on the kindergarten camping trip...so thanks Emil!!!
annie
Post a Comment