Thursday, June 07, 2007

the TALENT SHOW!...


OK, that's not the auditorium of our new school but it may as well have been! It felt palatial and it was incredible to see so much of the school community in one room...there was so much enthusiasm for the kids, the show, the new site...it was great. And all the kids were so good, that means you Emmett, Benj, Isabel, Aitana, Bidane, and Indie and everyone...we all really enjoyed it.
(Oh, and Silas sat through 2 1/2 hours with minimal breast exposure and not a bit of crying. So we are half way there for our NY flight!)

5 comments:

Amy said...

What Talent our kids have !! What a great night...It has been a long time since I had so many reoccurring happy chills through my body !! Not to mention tears in my eyes...All so amazing...I have told you how much I LOVE our school !!!

Anonymous said...

It was fabulous. I am going to post some pictures this weekend. Of course my girl made me cry, but so did all the other kids, Emmett, Benj, Aitana, Bidane, Indi..and so many others...tears of hapiness and joy!!

Lauren said...

Cool - I can't wait to see the real photos.

Congrats to all of the participants and their parents!

erica said...

one of the sweetest sights I have seen!! and a great site for our new school too!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear from a parent that our school's talent show is not that "urban"... which I interpreted as gangsta.