Thursday, September 13, 2007

mug shots...

...ok, passport pictures...but, wow, we look odd...

I have to say, though, that I am relieved to no longer belong to the AWP club... Americans Without Passports!! (Matt and I had them but let them expire a while back...pitiful!)
So, we are ready to go anywhere. The question is...will we?

Here they are! And at the post office they made it seem they may not make it in time unless we pay $90 extra per passport to expedite...very glad I didn't fall for that one! Yelapa here we come...in January, that is!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yey for Yelapa!!! Yey..for not falling for the $90 expedite stuff too..and hey..is your email still broken? I'll just communicate with you via your blog.

Anonymous said...

ha! you guys look hilarious! yep, mine will fit right in (lol).

daleth said...

I love passports-baby-pictures, Silas looks so cute.

craig or cami said...

Now you all can engage in some serious international espionage.

Anonymous said...

I actually love the way you guys all look in your passport photos..so "passportish".

lydiafdc said...

Wow...our passports were just renewed in March and we didn't get them until July. Of course we had no plans to go anywhere just yet...but we're ready too!

So wish we could join you all in Yelapa!!