
Edible Schoolyard!
I have no idea if our school would ever come close to doing what this school has done but it is really exciting to just imagine a curriculum that involves a bit of Earth...not just blacktop! I already know our school has the heart!

...what next...Geese??? Sure, why not!!
3 comments:
I love how unstructured and natural their gardens are...and yes, we have the heart for sure...and I think we can make something just as wonderful at our school !
I think I am going to try and get up there in the next few weeks to tour it in person...great excuse to hang out in Berkley !!
Amy, that is so great...absorb some of that good energy and borrow some ideas and then put us all to work!! (by the way, Emmett is standing right here and said, "ah, she's gonna go to Berkeley? Lucky!!")
annie
Let me know if you need someone to take notes for that meeting :)
The gardens will be beautiful!
Post a Comment