Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Morning Noon and Night...

What have I been doing? Why are my posts so few and getting lamer and lamer? It's the garden that ate NY! The garden where I imagine spending a lot of time over the next 10 years (that's the minimum amount of time I will be at SDCCS... IF they don't add a highschool, then tag on four more years!) Right now I am having trouble sleeping, as is Amy Zink the garden coordinator, thinking about cubic feet of topsoil and wondering whether weeping mulberry will stain childrens hands etc...and mainly wondering how to do all there is to do with so little money and small children strapped to our hips...
if you haven't, check out the other blog, the one that makes this one jealous and pissy...

4 comments:

Amy said...

So well said Annie... My other Blog is quite jealous and pissy to... So is my own garden...its feeling quite left out these days... I promise at some point I will get back to both...If only I were 5 people all in one !!

Anonymous said...

I must confess to a certain amount of jealousy that I can't be involved in this...boo hoo :(

I can't even look at my own garden right now..let alone any others..but I know the SDCCS garden is going to be amazing..you and AMy and everyone else are doing a great thing!

Lauren said...

Yes your posts have been fewer and fewer, however by no means are they LAME!

Can't wait to see the results. I am sure it will be awesome.

bebe said...

Lame...you're the octypus lady...moving and doing...well...eight(8) things at once. Y&ou could proably get needed fundsw by selling the right to put in memory of so & so on those benches.