This is probably my most Favorite Flight of the Concords shows. I can watch it over and over again, and still laugh as hard !! Business Time, Baby !! I love of Bret is strumming his guitar in the back round...hilarious...
annie, you should rent flight of the concords from netflix if you can. its an hbo series. you and matt would laugh your jolly heads off! (like my jargon? (jar-gahn, emphisis on gahn). Heh-heh-heh...
Well that was totally appropriate for ME (and Finley who thought her Mama cracking up was funny) Thanks for sharin'!
Ooh, I hear a ringtone coming...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This is probably my most Favorite Flight of the Concords shows. I can watch it over and over again, and still laugh as hard !! Business Time, Baby !!
I love of Bret is strumming his guitar in the back round...hilarious...
annie, you should rent flight of the concords from netflix if you can. its an hbo series. you and matt would laugh your jolly heads off! (like my jargon? (jar-gahn, emphisis on gahn). Heh-heh-heh...
Well that was totally appropriate for ME (and Finley who thought her Mama cracking up was funny) Thanks for sharin'!
Ooh, I hear a ringtone coming...
Post a Comment