OK I have decided my favorite kind of party is a work party. (Does that make me weird!) Lots of energy, very little small talk and a wonderful feeing of community accomplishment.
Actually Shawn was saying how much you guys get accomplished.
Friends of ours in Decorah have a work party about once a month. They all have houses that need work and so much can get accomplished in one Saturday with a bunch of people.
You guys should be so proud of yourselves, what an amazing garden!! Now I can pick your brain as you know how to do one top to bottom. Again, wish I had that teleporter and was able to have been there... Cams
5 comments:
Actually Shawn was saying how much you guys get accomplished.
Friends of ours in Decorah have a work party about once a month. They all have houses that need work and so much can get accomplished in one Saturday with a bunch of people.
I love the school garden site - so inspiring!
God..let's do the work party at each other's houses..please..except my house probably needs the most work! :)
You guys should be so proud of yourselves, what an amazing garden!! Now I can pick your brain as you know how to do one top to bottom. Again, wish I had that teleporter and was able to have been there... Cams
I agree, a fabulous way to have a party !!
Post a Comment