Ohmygod..that made me cry. The way he is walking is just so Silas. So determined and then doing it again and again and again..and the look on Mac's face..the pure look of joy and proud "sisterness" on her face. Priceless, Annie, priceless. I absolutely love it. I can't wait to see it in person. That boy is going to be walking around the block in a week.
You guys are all so supportive ...i love you all and I love that this means something to you too! Our kids are so fortunate to have a whole circle of adults that watch and love them! Thanks annie
Ditto Lauren and Caroline (and everyone, really)! He is quite methodical about it, isn't he? And the look on his face...This new walking thing is like an amusement park ride for him!
8 comments:
Ohmygod..that made me cry. The way he is walking is just so Silas. So determined and then doing it again and again and again..and the look on Mac's face..the pure look of joy and proud "sisterness" on her face. Priceless, Annie, priceless. I absolutely love it. I can't wait to see it in person. That boy is going to be walking around the block in a week.
Oh my God...so beautiful!
You are so lucky to have that on video! Amazing.
I was going to write the same thing as Caroline - I love how he goes back to the same place to start over and over. Hilarious.
Cute boy!
Yeah! What a beautiful boy and a beautiful moment - thanks for sharing!!!!
You guys are all so supportive ...i love you all and I love that this means something to you too! Our kids are so fortunate to have a whole circle of adults that watch and love them!
Thanks
annie
Ditto Lauren and Caroline (and everyone, really)! He is quite methodical about it, isn't he? And the look on his face...This new walking thing is like an amusement park ride for him!
Wow, that is really some amazing footage...!! So precious! I of course Ditto everyone's comments as well... To darn cute !!
I am going to put on the Stones "Before they make me Run"
Silas is a rock star!"
-craig
Post a Comment