Finally, the new addition to the family... A belated bouncing baby (10th Anniversary) BANJO!!
...and a bit of winter Silas!!
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Enjoy that banjo, Matt. So much talent in one family!!! Pops and I are looking forward to hearing a tune- we are hoping to visit early this year. Silas, I just love love looking at your face,your expressions and I feel your happiness in this photo. You make my day xxxx
oh what a cute banjo!!!!! how did you deliver it? how much did it weigh? how long was it? are you breastfeeding the banjo? is it sleeping? cloth or disposable? congrats -craig
10 comments:
Enjoy that banjo, Matt. So much talent in one family!!! Pops and I are looking forward to hearing a tune- we are hoping to visit early this year.
Silas, I just love love looking at your face,your expressions and I feel your happiness in this photo. You make my day xxxx
yay! i want christmas eve banjo rock!
meg, thats the plan!!
Sweet banjo, super sweet Silas. I am so glad you got that ten-year banjo, Matt. The camera was cool, but you know....
Congrats!! We need another group camp event.. then you can bring your new baby along...
My Dad played the banjo when I was a kid..and I just loved it !
I can't wait for a sing a long with that Banjo..look at little walking Silas :)
Winter Silas is just delicious!
oh what a cute banjo!!!!!
how did you deliver it?
how much did it weigh?
how long was it?
are you breastfeeding the banjo?
is it sleeping?
cloth or disposable?
congrats
-craig
How cool is that? Merry xmas, guys!
Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment