Oh My God you crack me up.L.
I have actually thought the Johhny Depp thing with Emmett before but Clive Owen for Benjamin is genius and Matt Damon for Pablo is hysterical. Funny stuff!!
Oops. Marky Mark not Matt Damon. Infinitely better.
ohmygod..hysterical..okay..now is it weird that I like Clive Owen!! ha ha ha!! I LOVE IT!!
p.s. woah Pablo...look at those abs!!
Hilarious !!! Those boys are going to be Hot when they grow up !
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh My God you crack me up.
L.
I have actually thought the Johhny Depp thing with Emmett before but Clive Owen for Benjamin is genius and Matt Damon for Pablo is hysterical. Funny stuff!!
Oops. Marky Mark not Matt Damon. Infinitely better.
ohmygod..hysterical..okay..now is it weird that I like Clive Owen!! ha ha ha!!
I LOVE IT!!
p.s. woah Pablo...look at those abs!!
Hilarious !!! Those boys are going to be Hot when they grow up !
Post a Comment