this morning was classic...forgot we had the carseat in the car papa took to work...tried to keep Silas out of the puddles/scum at the foot of the driveway...thank goodness for Lydia picking up the kids ...and for puddle-stomping boots...do they make puddle stomping suits?...and will the personal jinx just go away?!
...and here's bonus footage for all of Emmett's rock n roll fans...
4 comments:
Our pleasure! Love the jynx ban! I rue the day I taught that one to Indika ;)
oh lordie indeed! Love it!
So funny...
Yes, they make puddle boots..they are those rain boots you can find for cheap at target...I think we have an extra pair for you!
Love Mac's jacket..very cool, and Emmett's air guitar and solo are the bomb.. I have to show Chloe, her little heart will throb..
The best part is you saying "O Lord" at the end...so Annie!
Eduardo and I laughed SO hard at little Silas rocking out to his big bros rock music. Awesome.
As for Jinx, I say RIGHT ON MAMA - use the power of the B A N.
Post a Comment