I love that he loves that doll baby. Finley loved it too and it's funny because she was coveting someone else's recently and I just ordered her one today! Weird. Anyway, just look at all his beautiful goldilocks!
oh god..he's cute. I feel truly honored that I got to hang out with that boy a little today and actually make him laugh and look at a scratch and sniff book with him. He is adorable!
I just love those photographs!...so cute, and he looks so serious...hanging with his baby doll! I will be waiting for the picture of him on the pot with a newspaper next!
7 comments:
I love that he loves that doll baby. Finley loved it too and it's funny because she was coveting someone else's recently and I just ordered her one today! Weird. Anyway, just look at all his beautiful goldilocks!
oh god..he's cute. I feel truly honored that I got to hang out with that boy a little today and actually make him laugh and look at a scratch and sniff book with him. He is adorable!
I love it when Silas looks like an old man named Bernie Schoenbaum
-craig
I remember Aida and Mac playing with that doll!
Caroline - you are lucky! I feel like I never see that boy. :{ Wa wa wa.
Once again my job is really interfering with my life. {I know you can totally relate C.}
I remember Aida and Mac playing with that doll!
Caroline - you are lucky! I feel like I never see that boy. :{ Wa wa wa.
Once again my job is really interfering with my life. {I know you can totally relate C.}
I just love those photographs!...so cute, and he looks so serious...hanging with his baby doll! I will be waiting for the picture of him on the pot with a newspaper next!
So cute!! Love the reading pics...timeless.
Post a Comment