you know..as I said in previous comment..we drove an hour to see this but it was obstruced by cloud..however we did have dinner in my car in the howling wind in the middle of nowhere which was actually incredibly cool and felt very adventurous on a Wednesday night.
Darn, we just assumed it was to darn cloudy after looking up at the sky around 6:30...then I find out those clouds parted...bummer...glad you guys saw it!!
3 comments:
Yeah, I wanted to go somewhere to watch it and drink hot chocolate, BUT it was cloudy.
you know..as I said in previous comment..we drove an hour to see this but it was obstruced by cloud..however we did have dinner in my car in the howling wind in the middle of nowhere which was actually incredibly cool and felt very adventurous on a Wednesday night.
Darn, we just assumed it was to darn cloudy after looking up at the sky around 6:30...then I find out those clouds parted...bummer...glad you guys saw it!!
Post a Comment